ADMIRAL THEATRE CROSSWORD PUZZLE & TICKET GIVEAWAY
Clues and answers available below. Email, mail, fax, or drop off completed crosswords to the Admiral Theatre at 515 Pacific Avenue, Bremerton, WA 98337 to be entered to win a table for four including dinners to an upcoming show. Completed crosswords must be received by Tuesday, January 31 at 5 p.m. PT. Admiral Theatre box office will work with winner to select show and dinner options. Click here or click the download icon below to download crossword. Clues were taken from information readily available on our website.
ADMIRAL THEATRE CROSSWORD clues & answers
1. Kitsap County's premier live entertainment and events venue.
5. U.S. President who gave his famous "Give em hell Harry" speech across the street from the Admiral Theatre?
8. Name of the Admiral Theatre's famous drink with blinking ice cube. Lighthouse _____________.
12. The Admiral Theatre Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and accepts _____________.
13. Become a _____________ and enjoy benefits like advance ticket pre-sales, priority seating, autographed show posters, backstage tours, invite-only after-parties, artist meet-and-greets, and more.
17. What was the first film ever played on the Admiral Theatre's big screen - Opening Night, May 7, 1942?
18. Schedule a _____________ of the theatre by calling 360.373.6810
20. Our ________________________________ provides 10,000 local school kids annually with free and subsidized tickets to attend five educational, interactive shows throughout the school year.
2. What is the name of the sign structure on the front of the building?
3. Who was the opening act of the 2016-2017 Season?
4. Theatre's original name before a contest winner submitted Admiral?
6. What is the name of the legendary aquatic creature with the head and upper body of a female human that graces the Admiral Theatre's walls?
7. During the holiday season, you can eat breakfast at the Admiral Theatre with _____________.
9. Name the Executive Director of the Admiral Theatre.
10. Local Lumber Yard owner and Admiral Theatre Board of Directors Founding Chair who led the Admiral Theatre's 1997 renovation.
11. Say "I Do" on our stage when you rent the Admiral Theatre for your _____________.
14. There are 502 seats in the Admiral Theatre _____________.
15. Our dinner menu includes a selection of fine dining and homestyle entrees such as hand carved Black Angus _____________.
16. The Admiral Theatre Foundation relies on the generous support of our season and show ____________.
19. The Admiral Theatre is a short _____________ ride from Seattle.
Across: 1. Admiral Theatre, 5. Truman, 8. Lemonade, 12. Donations, 13. Member, 17. Reap The Wild Wind, 18. Tour, 20. School Day Series
Down: 2. Marquee, 3. Arsenio, 4. Rivoli, 6. Mermaid, 7. Santa, 9. Brian Johnson, 10. Ike Parker, 11. Wedding, 14. Balcony, 15. Prime Rib, 16. Sponsors, 19. Ferry